Thursday, October 14, 2010

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Started real early today.  Was on the road at 3:30 this morning.  Drove most of the day in rain.  Hit D.C. perfectly at rush hour.  Took 2 hours to get through it.  Finally got up to Perth Amboy this afternoon and delivered the wire.  Spending the night at the Woodbridge, NJ rest area on the NJ Turnpike, and its still raining.

I was walking back to my truck this evening when I passed a truck that caught my eye. The name of this company was plastered all over the side of the trailer.  I could not get a good photo of that because he was parked too close to other trucks.  All I could get a good photo of was the mud flap with the company name on it. I don't think I'd like to work there. Probably a crappy place to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment