Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Went over to Lakeland next to the airport to pick up my next load.  It is a machine that makes the insulated panels that make the side walls of a refrigerated semi truck trailer.  It is going to Independence, Kansas. It took over 5 hours and 4 fork lifts to load this thing. 



Then it had to be tarped!!




Got on the road and went through the weigh station and found out that I was overweight!  The Bill of Lading says that the load is only 32,000 pounds.  WRONGO!!  I was 1,300 pounds overweight.  So I got another ticket. 

Since this is an oversize load I can only drive 55 MPH and only in daylight hours so I didn't get very far today.  Stopped for the night at the Petro in Orange Lake, FL - that's just north of Ocala.

No comments:

Post a Comment