Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday, March 13, 2011

Started off the day on I-80 in Wyoming. The interstate was very icy. Between Laramie and Cheyenne I-80 was closed. I took US-287 south which was 3 miles before the interstate closed.  Took that down to Fort Collins, Colorado. That is a short cut I use often. This time the road was pretty bad.  Snowing at night and in the fog through the mountains!  It just keeps getting better!!  I really LOVE a challenge!!




Almost as soon as I crossed into Colorado the weather and roads improved.  Really weird how that is!!
 
 
The rest of the drive through Colorado was clear.  About 100 miles before I stopped for the night in Kansas the snow started again. Snowed real hard for a little bit and then changed to rain.  Shortly after I stopped for the night in Junction City, Kansas it stopped raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment