Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Went back to get unloaded - again!  Was there half an hour before they opened.  They would not unload me until the Mexican truck got there so they could load it straight from my truck to the Mexican truck.  I guess it was WAY too difficult for those idiots to just unload my stuff and put it on the ground until the Mexican truck got there.  Oh nooooo, we can't do that.  So I sat there until 1pm local time until the other truck got there.  YES I did bill them for sitting there for 24+ hours!  When they finally finished I drove up to Laredo.  Fortunately my next load had to go on a 53 foot trailer (and there are not that many of those around) so my load was still waiting for me there.  Pulled into a real shit hole of a place.  There was junk piled up everywhere - and this place was not a junk yard!  They loaded the stuff on my trailer and off I went.  15 steel rings going all the way up to Winslow, Maine.

Tried to upload pictures tonight but after a half hour trying, and it rejecting them, I give up.  I'll try again tomorrow.

Stopped for the night at the Petro in San Antonio Texas

No comments:

Post a Comment