Thursday, May 5, 2011

Thursday, May 5, 2011

My reset is finally over.  I did make good use of my day at the truck stop.  Got out one of my tarps and patched a couple holes, one rather large one. Today drove to Hermitage, Arkansas and got a load of brand new crane mats. 





Drove them up to Memphis, Tennessee and delivered them this afternoon.  The flooding in Arkansas and the Memphis area is amazing!  The place I delivered today was expected to be flooded out in two days, according to the people that work there.  It was about half a mile from the Mississippi River. 

After I delivered I drove down to Tuscaloosa, Alabama for my next load.  It is in Vance, AL.  I am only 15 minutes from there.  On the way here I passed a lot more tornado damage.  Unfortunately traffic was a bit too heavy for me to get many photos.  I did manage to get a few (not very good ones) and here they are:



No comments:

Post a Comment