Friday, June 17, 2011

Friday, June 17, 2011

Guess what!!????!!   Yup, my truck wouldn't start again!!   Had someone bang on the starter again and it started right up.  The place I delivered this morning was just down the road from the truck stop.  Was there before they opened and first in line.  Seemed like it took forever to get unloaded, but it really didn't.  After that went back to the truck stop and had the truck and trailer washed.  That load was a bit messy!  Then fueled up.  Talked to the mechanic that worked on it and I will be getting a load to get me back home again eventually.

Drove over to Cedertown, GA for my next load.  More racking.  This time its going to Midlothian, TX.  That is just south of Dallas.



When loaded up I drove down to Jackson, MS to the Petro truck stop for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment