Monday, June 20, 2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

Drove into Midlothian, TX and delivered the racking to a Quick Trip Distribution Center that is being built there.  After that I went over to Nacogdoches, TX and picked up 54 transformers that are going to Jacksonville.  It was 104 degrees here and windy!  HOT, HOT, HOT!!!!



After I left there and had been on the road a while I passed one of Texas's many brush fires.  Apparently this one had just gotten started.  Passed a lot of fire trucks responding to it.  State Forestry was already there and the helicopter was flying around with the water bucket hanging under it.  They were using the road I was on for a landing area to refuel.  Fortunately it was flying when I went through.


Stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Beaumont, Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment