Monday, September 26, 2011

Monday, September 26, 2011

Drove down to Miami this morning and delivered first thing.  Then drove back home.  Stopped and got the truck washed on the way.  Nice to be home!!

After I was home a while I talked to my dispatcher and told him that I was terminating my lease with JRC Transportation.  I am transferring to a different trucking company.  My new company is Daily Express.  Their home office is in Carlisle, Pennsylvania.  They have an office in Jacksonville.  That's the one I'll work out of.  To see more info on it go to this web site:      http://www.dailyexp.com/index.html      It is a very good site with lots of info and photos.    I cleaned all of my stuff out of the trailer and dropped the trailer in the yard.  Boy do I have a lot of stuff!!   More details to come in the days ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment