Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Last day of orientation!!  Its done!!  I'm an official Daily Express driver now.  LOL  So far I'm very impressed with the entire organization. Very professional.  Everyone here, from the guys in the shop to all the office staff, are very nice and pleasent to talk with.  They really make you feel welcomed.  

They finished with my truck in the shop.  Here is my new look:


They also finished putting on my new (used) headache rack.  Looks pretty good.


Then I got all my stuff put on it - chains and binders.


The trailer is still not ready yet.  They have one thing on it to fix.  The shop will do that tonight and I'll pick it up in the morning.  Then it is over to pick up my load.  I'll be VERY glad to get back on the road again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment