Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Went into the Port of Newark (NJ) to deliver this morning.  Because I had to wait until sunrise I got stuck in a lot of bumper to bumper traffic on the way in.  Finally made it. Then I waited!!  Didn't get unloaded until about 1:30. Fortunately my next load was only a few blocks away.  Went over there and got loaded with a box of crane parts and a 20,000 pound counterweight.  Photos will be tomorrow.  This load is going to West Allis, Wisconsin.  That is just north of Milwaukee.  By the time I got out of the port I hit afternoon rush hour traffic and got stuck in more bumper to bumper traffic.  Needless to say, I didn't get very far today.  Stopped at the TA truck stop in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment