Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Went into the Port of Baltimore to pick up my next load.  It takes f-o-r-e-v-e-r in there!!  Union workers go at their own pace, S-L-O-W !!!!  Its amazing that anything gets moved in or out of there.  Anyway, I finally got loaded.  Two counter weights that are 20,000 pounds each and a small box of crane parts that are going to Riverdale, Illinois.



This is thre crane that they go on:


Fortunately the rain held off, for the most part, while I got loaded.  But it rained for the rest of the day.  Not heavy rain, just rain.  I could tell when I crossed the cold front. The temperature went from 54 degrees to 42 in just a short time.  Now its down in the 30s.  Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Hebron, Ohio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment