Monday, February 13, 2012

Monday, February 13, 2012

Late this morning I went over and picked up my next load.  It is a dump bed from a Caterpillar 777 Dump Truck.  Here is a photo of it that I got from the Internet.


It is 12 feet, 6 inches wide.  Hangs out more on the passenger side than it does on the drivers side.




Didn't get very far today.  Had to stop on the south side of San Antonio because of curfew.  While doing my post trip inspection found all of my trailer lights from the goose neck back didn't work.  Found the problem.  The main wiring harness somehow came down and drug on the ground severing it in two.  Here is the front half after I pulled it out.  Judging from all the electrical tape on it, this is not the first time that this has happened.


Here is the section under the trailer.


So tomorrow I will have to stop and get that fixed.  There is a TA truck stop on the other side of San Antonio that I will stop at.  Tonight I am at a truck stop in Von Ormy, Texas. Have to wait till 9 am local time to start in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment