Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Left Manning, SC this morning and drove down to North Charleston, SC and loaded a Caterpillar D6 Dozer first thing this morning.  Just as I started to tie it down it started to rain.  It stopped raining when I finished.  Had to put it on the trailer a little bit crooked to minimize the width as much as possible.  Otherwise the blade on the front would have to come off.  The blade is 13 feet wide.  Had to get the width under 12 feet.  By removing a couple pins, angling the blade, and angling the dozer got the width down to 11 feet 6 inches.



I got my soaking wet and muddy self in the truck and down the road after I got it secured.  Had a great day on the road.  Drove to Raphine, VA to the Petro truck stop on I-81 for the night and a good scrubbing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment