Monday, April 30, 2012

Monday, April 30, 2012

Got started real early this morning and delivered the wheel loader first thing in North Syracuse, NY.  Then drove down to the "home office" in Carlisle, PA.  Needed to get a little work done on the trailer.  Most important was that it needed two rear tires replaced.  Also needed to get some work done on the truck.  I needed two new shocks in the rear and a new rear tire.  Dropped the trailer off at the shop.  They said that they couldn't get to it until second shift.  I went to the tire shop and got a real deal on a tire.  I replaced the bad tire with a used one that was almost a perfect match.  So instead of spending about $900.00 on tires I only spent $125.00.   Then I went and got the shocks replaced.  I can feel the difference.  Spent the night at the Petro truck stop.  Hope my trailer is ready in the morning so I can pick up my next load.  Fortunately it is only about 2 miles down the street from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment