Monday, April 9, 2012

Monday, April 9, 2012

Had a fantastic time with my brother and his family this past weekend.  Now it is back to work.  Went back to the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, MD and finally unloaded the dump truck chassis.  After that drove down to Norfolk, Virginia for my next load. Picked up three steel rings (castings) for a crusher.  They weigh about 10,000 pounds each.  They are going to Pekin, Illinois. 



Unfortunately I didn't finish loading and securing it to the trailer before the Norfolk curfew.  Had to sit and wait until 6 pm before I could go anywhere.  In Virginia I had to be off the road 1/2 hour BEFORE sundown so when curfew was over I only had 15 minutes to drive to a truck stop for the night.  Can't start until 9 am tomorrow morning, so I'll be here for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment