Thursday, November 1, 2012

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Got my paperwork signed first thing this morning and took off for Kernersville, North Carolina for my next load.  Things were going too smoothly and , as usual, it went downhill.  Arrived at the John Deere plant in Kernersville to load.  Separated the trailer and waited.  They came to load my machine.  He started to go up on the trailer and one of the blocks of wood used for a ramp somehow popped up and went through the lower glass on the machine.  Now the machine could not go.  They do not have glass there and had no idea when it would be fixed.  Just great!!  

After they cleaned up the glass, I put my trailer back together and went to the TA truck stop in Whitsett, NC (Greensboro).  Now my next load is tomorrow back at John Deere.  Hope this one goes better.

No comments:

Post a Comment