Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Loaded a Caterpillar 14M road grader this morning.  It is going to the Port in Blount Island, Jacksonville, Florida.  From there it is going on a boat to the United Arab Emirates.




Got on the road and quickly drove into a lot of rain.  Glad it waited until after I loaded, for a change.  It's a good thing I washed my truck last night, otherwise they never would have gotten this rain!  Drove to the Petro truck stop in West Memphis, Arkansas where I had to wait for my pole car to arrive.  Because I am 14'2" tall (13'6" is max legal height) I have to have a pole car east of the Mississippi River.  Three hours later the pole car arrived.


Got on the road and drove to the Pilot truck stop in New Albany, Mississippi to stop for the night because we ran out of daylight.

No comments:

Post a Comment