Monday, July 1, 2013

Monday, July 1, 2013

Went over and loaded a load inverter first thing this morning in Lancaster, PA.




Loaded and tarped real fast and was out of there and on the road in great time.  Everything was going great until I got on I-80.  At mile marker 71.2 something let loose in the transmission.  I had no clutch and could not move.  Coasted it off to the shoulder of the road and waited for the wrecker to arrive.  Of course it was raining.  


The wrecker arrived and hooked up a chain and pulled me off the interstate to the next exit where there was a large parking lot.  Much safer there to hook up to tow.  



And off we went.


Fortunately there was a Mack dealer in Shippenville, PA that could look at it today.  Had it towed there.  From there they drove me to a hotel for the night.

1 comment:

  1. Oh no!!!!! Hope this doesn't cost too much but probably will be.....I'm so sorry.....

    ReplyDelete