Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday, February 10, 2014

This morning it was pretty foggy so I waited a little before going to deliver.  Finally delivered the dump truck. They are a lot of fun to drive!!  My next load is back in Houston.  I have to change trailers for this one.  Drove to the Daily yard in Houston and dropped off my trailer and picked up a 53 foot stretch flat bed.  Of course it poured rain the whole time I was swapping out trailers.  Didn't stop until I was done.


If you have not figured it out by now, my next load is going to be a tad long - hence the stretch trailer.  After that I went over to the TA Truck Stop in Baytown, Texas for the night.  Don't know about loading tomorrow.  The weather is not supposed to be very good.  Freezing rain in the morning.  May be able to load, just not go anywhere.  The load is going north.  We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment