Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Was at the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, MD first thing this morning and delivered the wheel loader.  Then went over to the Daily yard where my next load was there waiting for me.  Loaded a John Deere 245G Excavator that is going to Kent, Washington.  The weather was gorgeous this morning.  Didn't even need a jacket.  That didn't last long.



Got on the road.  By the time I got to Frederick, MD it was raining.  On I-68 at mile marker 15 in Maryland I drove into a wall of wind.  One second it was nice and the next it was blowing like crazy!  It stayed VERY windy for the rest of the day.  The rain was off and on.  This was the view on I-68 in West Virginia.


North bound on I-79 in Pennsylvania it started changing over to snow.  Stopped for the night at the TA truck stop in Wheeling, West Virginia.  The excavator photos above were taken after I stopped for the night.  Weather dude says that we are only going to get about an inch of snow tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment