Friday, April 11, 2014

Friday, April 11, 2014

I was at Kenworth in Carlisle at 6 am this morning (they open at 7) to get my brakes looked at, they didn't feel right.  They were so backed up that I sat there all day waiting.  At about 3 pm they let me use one of their loaner cars.  


I went to the Petro truck stop down the road and did three loads of laundry, took a shower, and then went to Wal-Mart.   Sometime after 4 pm they took my truck in.  When I got back they gave me the "good" news.  All of my rear brakes needed to be replaced along with the hubs.  They were bad too.  I went to dinner.  Had a great meal.  Stuffed to the gills!!  When I got back they had more "good" news.  Had a wheel seal  going bad too.   Kenworth is open until midnight.  They could have had the brakes done by then but the wheel seal changed that.  So, I got a room at the Super 8 motel down the road.  Definitely not a four star place!

1 comment: