Saturday, January 10, 2015

Friday, January 9, 2015

Started raining overnight and it was still raining when I left this morning.  Drove in to the Port of Houston and delivered the road grader.  Those things are really fun to drive !!!

After that went over to the Daily terminal in Houston to get my trailer back.  When I went to hook up to it I broke the air cylinder on the 5th wheel again!!  I was not a happy camper!!!  (and that's putting it mildly)  



So, after moving all my stuff from the old trailer to my trailer in the rain and mud, I went in search of the part. I left my trailer at the Daily yard.  Finally found the part in Houston.  After that went to the TA truck stop in Baytown, Texas for a shower, dinner, and sleep.  I'll replace the broken part tomorrow when the weather is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment