Friday, February 27, 2015

Friday, February 27, 2015

As usual, things were going too smoothly.  There was another truck that loaded right after I did yesterday.  He brought another tank just like mine.  When the cranes got here this morning they decided that they wanted to unload the other one first.  I had to pull out and park on the road while he backed in where I was to unload.  Of course, once they unloaded the other truck it was break time!!  So I sat some more. Didn't get out of there until 11 am.

Next load is in New Philadelphia, Ohio.  Went down there and loaded a Gradall XL4100 Excavator that is going to Burr Ridge, Illinois.  That's a Chicago suburb.  




Didn't feel like going any further today so I stopped at a small truck stop just down the road.  I'll start real early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment