Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

They lifted the SEP at about 8:30 this morning.  By 9 I was on the road.  Drove in to the Port of Baltimore and delivered the Dozer.  Then I was re-loading a military mine detector that is going to Christiansburg, VA.  Once I figured out how to get in the thing, to make a VERY long story short, the batteries were dead!  Got it jump started from the guys that work at the port.  He also loaded it for me as I guided him up on the trailer. It took three hours for all this.  



Then I went over to the TA in Baltimore and got fuel.  Was going to spend the night there but it was too busy and packed.  I then went down to the TA in Jessup, MD.  That is just south of Baltimore.  It took an hour and fifteen minutes to go from exit 57 to exit 41.  That's because it costs $40 to go through the Ft. McHenry tunnel so I had to go around Baltimore at rush hour.  43 miles to go 16 miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment