Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Left this morning at sunrise.  Had some bumper to bumper traffic going through Dallas.  About 40 miles south of Amarillo I ran into another pretty good storm.  Pea to nickle size hail, heavy rain, and a lot of wind.  Fortunately no glass broken but one of my new rear beacon lights broke off somewhere.  Oh well!!  Stopped for the night in Amarillo, TX.  Of course in Amarillo I had to park and eat at the "Big Texan".


They still have the limos to pick you up.


Here is my dinner tonight.



Delicious!!!!!!!!

Very windy here tonight.  Lots of storms around.  News is reporting that a tornado took out an oil drilling rig somewhere around here.  Could be an interesting night, but I doubt it.  Radar shows nothing headed this way.  They are all around here but not heading this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment