Monday, January 18, 2016

Monday, January 18-2016

First thing this morning I was at the Caterpillar dealer in Milwaukee to load. As soon as I go there the black cloud caught up with me again.

They could not find my machine.  Had the paperwork, just had no idea where the machine was.  I sat there for three hours.  They finally located it.  I had to go to Dousman, Wisconsin and get it there.  It was about 45 minutes from Milwaukee.  So I drove over there.  Found the machine.  BUT it wouldn't start.  Sat there for another hour and a half while they got the thing started.  Finally got the Caterpillar 140G motor grader up on the trailer and secured.  By the way, the temperature was between 0 and 3 degrees.  



Left there and decided that I didn't want to go through Chicago at rush hour so I stopped for the night right where I started from at the Petro in Racine, WI.  Will get a very early start in the morning to beat rush hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment