Thursday, February 25, 2016

Thursday, February 25, 2016

This morning I drove in to Leesburg, VA to a power plant that is under construction.  It was very tight in there.  Not an easy place to deliver in.  To make a long story short (because I'm really tired), ended up dropping my trailer and a yard truck took it back in to unload.  Here is what a yard truck looks like.  Much more maneuverable in tight spaces.
Internet Photo
I wouldn't fit in there with my truck.  If you were watching on the cam you would know what I'm talking about.  After unloading I got my trailer back and started off heading back to Norfolk for my next load.  Of course I hit rush hour traffic going back through Washington DC.  Stopped for the night at the south bound rest area on I-95 just north of Richmond.  

No comments:

Post a Comment