Friday, April 15, 2016

Friday, April 15, 2016

Checked out of the hotel this morning, went over to the shop and got my truck.  Went over to Caterpillar just a couple miles away and loaded a Caterpillar 12M Motor Grader that is going to Ocala, Florida.  Can really see how bad the economy is.  I have never seen this lot so empty!!  There were only five machines there, and I took one of them!!  I just hope and pray that another Democrat does not get elected to fill the White House this fall.  If that happens you can kiss this country goodbye!!  Won't survive another four years of this.



Had to wait for my Arkansas permit go arrive before I could go.  It finally arrived and I left.  Unfortunately I wasn't able to go very far today.  Had to stop in West Memphis, Arkansas to wait for my Tennessee permit.  It is on it's way via UPS and will be here in the morning sometime.  So, a very early day today and a very late start tomorrow.  But it sure feels great to be moving again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment