Friday, August 25, 2017

Friday, August 25, 2017

Got up real early this morning to head in to Baltimore.  While doing my pre-trip inspection I found a problem with the air bags in the trailer.  Called road service to come fix it.  Three hours later it was fixed.  The load leveler was broken.  I left and drove in to the Port of Baltimore in Dundalk, Maryland.  As I was setting up to deliver the machine, A piece of lumber fell on an air line for the trailer and broke it.  While waiting for another road service truck, I was able to unload the machine.  Road service showed up and fixed the air line.  I put everything back on the trailer and went to another area of the Port for my next load.  Got there just before they closed for the weekend.  Loaded a Caterpillar 325F Excavator that is going to Fenton, Missouri.



Left there and went to the TA truck stop in Baltimore for the night.  Going to get an early start in the morning.  Have to be out of Maryland before noon on Saturday.  I need sleep real bad !!!!  Glad today is over.  Good night!!

No comments:

Post a Comment