Friday, October 27, 2017

Friday, October 27, 2017

Went back over to the landfill very early this morning.  Got there before they opened.  When they opened I went back in and hooked back up to my trailer.  Had to wait a couple hours for the crane to get there.  After they got there and set, up they took the machine off my trailer.  But they didn't have anything to put it on so they had to use my wood.  Then they started to put the wheels on.


It took F-O-R-E-V-E-R to put the wheels on.  At 2 pm they finally finished with the wheels and I got my wood back.  I was out of there as quick as possible.  My next load is in the morning down in Victoria, Texas.  That is about a 7 hour drive.  I started off that way.  Stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in San Antonio.  As soon as my 10 hours is up, I'll finish the trip to Victoria.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there colleagues, pleasant piece of writing and nicee urginjg commented at this
    place, I am actually enjoying by these.

    ReplyDelete