Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday, January 26, 2018

A half hour before sunrise this morning I left in the rain and fog.  Drove the rest of the way to Laredo to a trucking companies transfer station.  That area is full of those.  Almost all the larger trucking companies have a place down there for stuff going across to be transferred from American trucks to Mexican trucks, and vice versa.  I was right on the Mexican border.  It was just across the street.  Was imagining how that wall would look there.  Anyway, I delivered the dump truck.  It really is a lot of fun driving those trucks!!!  Its like driving a house.  My next load was up in Victoria, Texas.  That is about a four hour drive.  Got there and loaded a Caterpillar 336F Excavator that is going up to Raleigh, North Carolina.



I did a dumb thing too.  While separating the neck from the trailer, I forgot to unplug the air lines and the electrical line.  Ripped them right out!!  Everyone does it, now it was my turn!


The repair guy will be there tomorrow morning a little after 7 am.  I dropped my trailer there and went to the Love's truck stop in Enid, Texas for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment