Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Left a half hour before sunrise this morning.  Getting through Dallas was not too bad today.  Had some heavy traffic and a few slow downs, but we all kept moving.  Continued on through Oklahoma and up into Missouri.  Stopped for the night at a truck stop in Lamar, MO.  Tomorrow I have to time my departure to get to Kansas city when the curfew ends at 9 am.  

There was a Pizza Hut about a quarter mile down the road, so I walked down there and got a pizza.  When I got back to the truck I opened the box and found a pizza that was partially cooked.  The crust was still white!!!! It wasn't cooked!!  I was a bit peeved - I'm putting it nicely.  I went back and got my money back.  Then went next door to McDonald's.  

No comments:

Post a Comment