Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Left at sunrise this morning.  there was a little fog but not enough to keep me from going.  Drove the rest of the way to Sulphur, Louisiana.  Had a bunch of bumper to bumper traffic in Baton Rouge.  But I finally made it and delivered the excavator.  My next load is a lot different.  It is in Houston.  I drove to the Daily terminal in Houston and swapped out of my trailer and into another one.  My next load requires a stretch trailer.  Took the rest of the afternoon to swap out.  Ruined a pair of jeans and my cell phone case.  Covered in 5th wheel grease.  That stuff does not come out very easy.  After I was done I left the trailer there and drove bobtail to the TA truck stop in Baytown, TX.  Needed some serious showering and de-greasing!!  Now it's time for bed!!  My back hurts!!  Still have a little bit more to do with the trailer tomorrow.  Good thing I don't load till Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment