Friday, April 27, 2018

Friday, April 27, 2018

Was at Cummins in Harrisburg, PA at 6 am this morning, in the rain.  Good thing I washed the truck yesterday otherwise it might not have rained!!  They took my truck in and did whatever they needed to do for the recall.  I think they replaced the fuel pump.  Left there a little after noon and went back to Daily.  They did service on my APU and a few other things.  The trailer shop had my trailer inside and I explained a few issues to them so they could address them.  I also got some more chains and binders.  I didn't think I quite had enough.  When the shop was finished with my truck I parked it.  Took the company car to the laundry and did a few loads.  All my chores are done so I can relax until Sunday morning.  Then I'll go to Baltimore so I can be there to pick up my next load at the Port first thing Monday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment