Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday, June 22, 2018

Arrived at the Caterpillar Training Facility in Edwards, Illinois just as the opened for the day.  Good timing!!  Delivered the dump truck.  Then went about 15 miles back to East Peoria, Illinois to the Caterpillar plant and loaded a Caterpillar D9T Dozer that is going to Portsmouth, Virginia so it can go on an ocean cruise.



Left there in pretty good time.  Went to the scale.


Got back on the road.  Found out that I won't be getting my West Virginia permit until Monday, at the earliest.  Their permit office was closed on Wednesday and they are backed up. I decided to stop a little early today, since I'm not in any hurry.  Plus I didn't feel like dealing with Indianapolis rush hour on a Friday.  Stopped at the Love's truck stop in Pittsboro, Indiana.

Here I am for the night.


No comments:

Post a Comment