Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Started as soon as it was legal for me to move, a half hour before sunrise.  This is the way I should have gone to deliver in Bloomington, Minnesota. Makes perfect sense, right?


Well, leave it to Government to screw things up.  This is the way the State of Minnesota sent me.


From the Petro truck stop in Albert Lea, MN it took 3 hours, 45 minutes to get there.  After I delivered I went back to the Petro in Albert Lea.  It took an hour and a half.  I saw absolutely no reason why I could not have gone straight up I-35.  Government!!!!!!  Anyway, I'm back at the Petro for the night.  Drove 576 miles, and delivered.  Just barely had enough hours to get back to the Petro.  This is one of my favorite places to stop.  Very good truck stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment