Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Left early this morning to beat the Louisville curfew.  had to stop outside Cincinnati in Kentucky to wait until 9 when that curfew was over.  Timed it perfectly again and entered the curfew area right at 9 am sharp.  Continued on toward West Jefferson, Ohio. Talked to the guy on the phone and he said to stop at the TA truck stop in London, Ohio and wait there.  It was only a few miles from the job site.  They were not ready yet and there was no place to park there.  We arrived at the truck stop at 11:45 am.  Sat there until 6:15 !!!!!!!!!  Drove over to the job site.  The crane was set up and everything was ready for me.  They stopped traffic and I backed in off the road.  I was empty and out of there in 15 minutes.  They did good.  I went straight back to the truck stop.  I made it with 2 minutes of "on duty" time left on my clock. Whew!!!!  Next load is tomorrow in Severn, Maryland.  That is just south of Baltimore.  

No comments:

Post a Comment