Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

It sure was nice to be off for a while.  Had a fantastic vacation.  But now it is time to come back to reality. 

 I left the yard in Jacksonville this morning at 5 am EDT and drove up to Pembroke, Georgia.  That is about 25 miles west of the Savannah exit off I-95.  To start my triumphant return to work off just right, the machine was not ready.  They said it wouldn't be ready until this afternoon sometime. So I took a long nap.  At 5 pm it still was not ready, but I was well rested!!  At about 5:30 they were ready.  Loaded a CZM Drill Rig.  It was not easy.  Finally got it on, but it is not centered real well so it leans a little.  Oh well, I'll deal with it.  Once I finished securing it to the trailer, I dropped the trailer there and drove bobtail to the TA truck stop 32 miles away in Richmond Hill, GA for the night.  I'll have photos tomorrow for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment