Friday, November 30, 2018

Friday, November 30, 2018

Went over to Menomonee Falls first thing this morning and loaded a Tunnel Boring Machine that is going to Cleveland, Ohio. 



Left there in great time.  I had all my permits except Ohio.  Found out, while on the way, that Ohio's permit computer crashed yesterday.  It was back up today but they were back logged.  Also found out that I needed a Cleveland City permit.  That one takes three days to process BUT they will not even start the process until they get my Ohio State permit.  All that means is that instead of delivering tomorrow as planned, I may not be able to deliver until Tuesday, Wednesday, or even Thursday!!  I stopped at the Petro truck stop in Gary, Indiana until I get my Ohio permits.  Happy, happy, joy joy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment