Friday, April 19, 2019

Friday, April 19, 2019

Went over to the John Deere plant in Kernersville, NC first thing this morning and loaded a John Deere 300GLC Excavator that is going down to Saint Rose, Louisiana.  Got lucky, beat the rain!!



Left there at 9 am.  Made great time this morning!!  Did pretty good on the road.  Made it through Charlotte with no problems.  Unfortunately the good times didn't last long.  Lots of construction on I-85 between Charlotte and Atlanta.  Lots of bumper to bumper construction traffic and, oh, by the way, the rain started.  Periods of very heavy rain too.  Decided that I didn't want to go through Atlanta in the rain on a holiday Friday afternoon at rush hour so I stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Carnesville, Georgia.  BUT before I got there a crash up ahead caused bumper to bumper, stop and go traffic for the last 2.3 miles before my exit.  Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

No comments:

Post a Comment