Friday, November 8, 2019

Friday, November 8, 2019

Got up at 2:20 this morning and was on the road by 2:45.  Drove to Enterprise Car Rental in Athens, Georgia and dropped off my rental.  The guy that I was meeting to pick up his truck, met me at Enterprise and brought me to his house where the truck was parked.  He had to leave Daily because of a back injury.  Couldn't drive anymore.   


The truck was in really good shape.  It was new, only 29.000 miles on it.   I left there and got started on my way back to Carlisle.  Stopped  little earlier than I had planned because of road construction traffic messes.  Stopped at the Flying J truck stop in Mt. Airy, North Carolina.  The Best Western hotel is right next to the truck stop.  Checked in there.  Going to sleep early so I can get another early start tomorrow.  Want to get to Carlisle before all the good football games start.  Gators play Vanderbilt at noon. But the game of the day will be LSU (Louisiana State University) at Alabama.  Both teams are 8-0.  It is going to be fun!!  Starts at 3:30.  I think LSU has a really good chance at beating Alabama.


No comments:

Post a Comment