Monday, January 20, 2020

Monday, January 20, 2020

As soon as my 10 hours was up I left. Heavy fog this morning.  Developed a large air leak in my trailer so I had to stop and get it fixed.  Stopped at Little America and they fixed it, but as usual, it took a while.  When I got out of there I continued on and stopped for the night at the Petro truck stop in Laramie, WY.  Went in the restaurant for dinner.  Once again the service was horrible even though it was not busy at all in there.  Took over a half hour to get a cheese burger. When it finally got to my table it was under cooked and wrong.  I made no secret on how mad I was.  I was not even offered a discount, they charged me full price!!!  She got NO tip.  Single people in restaurants get horrible service.  Happens far too often.  I won't be eating there again.

No comments:

Post a Comment