Friday, May 1, 2020

Friday, May 1, 2020

This morning I was at the loading area at 7 am CDT.  At about 9 am I moved over to where my hub was and waited.  They were going to load a nacelle first then come over and load me.  At about 11 am they told me that the wind had increased too much to load anything and that they were going to see if it dies down enough to load after lunch.  At 2 pm CDT I got a phone call telling me that they were shut down for the remainder of the weekend.  Operations would resume Monday morning.  I dropped my trailer there and went over to the Love's truck stop in Enid for the rest of the weekend.  A little after 3 pm CDT they called me again and said that they would like me there at 10:30 tomorrow morning.  They would try to load me then.  Hope the wind dies down!!  The saga continues!

No comments:

Post a Comment