Thursday, October 29, 2020

Thursday, October 29, 2020

 Left real early this morning and drove to Ring Power in Ocala to load the wondering motorgrader.  As it turns out, this machine is owned by Caterpillar Corporation.  It is decked out with a bunch of fancy stuff.  They send it to different dealers around the country to try out.  I got to drive it around quite a bit this morning after jump starting it.  Then I put it up on the trailer.



Left there at about 8:30 am.  Made really good time in there.  Drove up to the Caterpillar dealer in Macon, Georgia and delivered the machine.  Next load is tomorrow morning in Newberry, South Carolina.  I went over to the Love's truck stop, just down the road from where I delivered, for a much needed shower and sleep.  I'll leave real early tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment