Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday, November 6, 2020

 Left the Jacksonville yard at 3 am and drove to Thomasville, Georgia.  Gott here a bit early and had to wait for them to open.  Once they opened they loaded a Cleaver-Brooks boiler that is going to Corpus Christi, Texas.  


Had to wait about a half-hour for my permits to come in. Then I left.  Drove to the Flying J truck stop in Gulf Port, Mississippi.  This area is still cleaning up after the hurricane.  There are a lot of signs along I-10 that are still blown over.  There was a section of I-10 that was closed to one lane while they were clearing a lot of downed trees. This truck stop is getting its roof replaced.  All the eves around the building are gone too.  Very tired again tonight.  Going to sleep now.  See ya!!!!

FYI... My Blog readers from the past 7 days.  



No comments:

Post a Comment