Thursday, January 14, 2021

Thursday, January 14, 2021

 This morning I went over to load.  It was about 20 miles from The Big Texan.  Loaded on Pantax property.  There are these signs everywhere.  Pantex is a place where nuclear weapons are assembled and disassembled.  NO photographs and they are very serious about it. 

Loaded a Trex Vibrating Machine that is going to Austin, Texas.  It is the only one in the USA.  There are only three others in the world and they are in Russia. I have no idea what they use it for.  I didn't ask any questions.





Had to take my photos at the Pilot where I scaled.  Left there and drove to the Flying J truck stop in Tye, Texas.  That is just outside of Abilene.  Dyess Air Force Base is in Abilene.  They were flying B-1B Bombers.  They went right over our heads at the truck stop.  They were so loud that car alarms were going off in the parking lots and my truck shook every time they went over.  Really cool thing to see.

Internet Photo

Since I am only overweight I can drive at night.  I'll be leaving here very early in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment