Friday, June 11, 2021

Friday, June 11, 2021

 Checked out of the hotel at 4:30 AM and went to Daily to get my truck.  When I got there the APU was running but the A/C was not.  The control head was showing a fault light.  At least it kept the truck batteries charged and the inverter running so that my fridge was cold.  

Left there at about 5:30 AM and headed to Pooler, Georgia for my load.  Got there at about 7:30 and loaded a Komatsu D39PX Dozer that is going up to Savage, Minnesota.  



Left there at about 9:30 AM.  Did pretty good until I got about 35 miles south of Atlanta.  About 10 to 15 miles of bumper-to-bumper traffic.  Once I made it through that mess, I drove into another mess in Atlanta.

After I made it through the Atlanta mess, I looked at Chattanooga.  It was a mess too.  

I really wanted to get into Tennessee today, but after looking at that I decided to stop at the TA in Cartersville, Georgia for the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment