Tuesday, August 3, 2021

Tuesday, August 3, 2021

 I only had about 6 hours available today.  Went the rest of the way to Carmine, TX, and delivered the wheel loader in the mud.  The next load was over at the Port of Galveston.  Drove there and loaded a Caterpillar 140 AWD Motor Grader that is going up to Mason City, Iowa.  These things are fun to drive!!


Of course, it started to rain as I started to load.  It stopped as I was finishing.  By the time I had finished, I was just about out of hours.  I parked in a small area across from the Port entrance for the rest of the day and tonight. The blue "X" marks where I parked.

Thought you might like to see the controls for these machines. Notice, no steering wheel.  It steers with the left joystick.



Left Joy Stick
Left Joystick

Right Joystick





No comments:

Post a Comment