Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Wednesday, October 13, 2021

 Left at 3 AM CDT and drove the rest of the way to Lonoke, AR to the Remmington ammunition plant.  I was the first of our trucks to get there.  The crane was there and set up but they didn't bring enough counterweight for this lift.  They had to go back and get more.  So I had to wait.  This was my view while waiting.  When they were ready, I had to back in to where you see the crane.


I got backed in there but it was very tight with a stretched trailer.  Had to do a LOT of wiggling and most of it blind because of the width of the tank.  Earned my money on that one!!  They lifted the thing off and I pulled out.  Then shrunk the trailer back to normal.  From there I went to the Petro in North Little Rock for the night.  Next load is in Nashville, TN tomorrow.  I'll be leaving early again.

No comments:

Post a Comment