Thursday, February 3, 2022

Thursday, February 3, 2022

Rained all day.  The crane was supposed to be here at 7 AM.  They didn't show up until after 9.  


It took a while for them to set up.  While they were setting up a problem was noticed.


They ordered a dump truck of stone to be delivered to fill the new mud hole that developed when the crane went in.




Then the building came in.


He did a great job.  Then backed in over the hump and it made it without getting stuck.




They unwrapped it and lifted it off.

This is how far his trailer was stretched.

Then the bathrooms came in.

After they were lifted off it was my turn.

I was finally empty and leaving there after 2 PM.  I load tomorrow in Kernersville, North Carolina.  I drove down there.  Spent the night at the John Deere / Hitachi plant in Kernersville. There are 2 trucks ahead of me in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment